Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
807 hittade annonser
We are now looking for a Senior Materials Engineer to strengthen our team within areas related to investment casting and production of components in Ni-base superalloys. For the right person, participating in and leading a development project to incorporate new materials and production methods will be a natural part of the work.
As part of the department for materials technology you could work with:
- Technical support during qualification of suppliers of investment cast turbine components
- Participate in and lead development projects within the materials technology domain
- Assessments of service exposed components
Vi är ett dynamiskt och framgångsrikt säljteam med öppenhet och kreativitet som ledord.
Vi erbjuder spännande utmaningar och karriärmöjligheter i ett innovativt, globalt företag i framkanten av grön teknik. Vår arbetsmiljö är öppen, inkluderande och internationell vilket ger möjligheter till personlig och professionell utveckling.
Som Account Manager är du vårt ansikte ut mot marknaden. Du ansvarar för försäljning och marknadsaktiviteter inom din region som omfattar Region Skåne, Halland, Blekinge samt Kalmar län. I rollen ansvarar du för att bygga, underhålla och utveckla goda och långsiktiga relationer med nuvarande och potentiella kunder.
Cloetta AB, Malmö
Gör det rätta- Välj Cloetta! Som vår nya Project Manager kommer du att vara projektledare för skandinaviska produktutvecklingsprojekt inom kategorierna godis, choklad och pastiller med varumärken såsom Malaco, Ahlgrens bilar, Polly, Plopp, Läkerol med mera. Det rör sig främst om produkt- och förpackningsutvecklings men kan även vara kvalitets- och lönsamhetsprojekt.
Du kommer vara länken från produktidé till lansering och säkerställer att projekten drivs enligt överenskommen tidplan och med hög kvalitet i hela kedjan. Du har budgetansvar inom projekten och säkrar att projektverktyg är uppdaterade.
Ett tvärfunktionellt och ibland skandinaviskt team sätts ihop för varje projekt. Som projektledare är du ansvarig för att leda och koordinera deltagarna att leverera enligt överenskommen projektplan.
Siemens, Solna, Sweden; Milan, Italy; Zurich, Switzerland
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have deep manufacturing knowledge, understand the competitive landscape and have a view on the market potential.
he successful candidate will become an EMEA business manager for this element of the Siemens portfolio, and will be measured and compensated on the success of the portfolio. You will drive pipeline and revenue of the Tecnomatix portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, leveraging campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan:
Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of DIS – Danish Institute for Study Abroad in Stockholm
DIS is a 4-months semester study abroad program for students from US-American universities. As part of their experience in Stockholm, DIS aims to ensure that students experience a healthy living & learning environment outside of the classroom as well as in their housing site. To reach this aim, DIS is now offering a new full-time position in our Housing Team as Community Advisor for students living in our different student housing facilities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Create and foster a healthy and lively student living environment
- Guide and support students with their practical questions or challenges related to their stay in Stockholm and their housing community
House Doctor ApS, Stockholm
House Doctor is a Danish lifestyle company with an international reach and an ambitious growth strategy. We are looking for an experienced back office Sales Coordinator for the Norwegian market, working from our sales office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main task will be supporting our Norwegian Country Manager and making sure that all Norwegian customers receive the best possible service throughout the entire sales process. Moreover, your tasks include:
- Back office sales and administrative tasks
- Answering e-mails and calls from customers
- Sales support on key accounts and account management on smaller accounts
At House Doctor you will become a part of a healthy, family-owned company with strong values focusing on honesty, passion and innovation. These values are particularly accomplished through House Doctor’s management philosophy, Human Balance, which is based on a clear belief that people in balance create results.
Do you want to have an impact on Michelins business in the Nordics? Do you want to train Michelins sales force in ways “to win”?
Your main tasks as a Training Instructor;
- Adapt and realize internal trainings, especially the initial trainings, and the also trainings to further develop the sales force
- Independently create external trainings and deliver them, often at the customer's site. In this work you will also approach our customers directly to sell in your training offers or use the sales force to drive in the demands.
- Continue with the started implementation and training in of our new sales tool SalesForce.com to all Michelin sales force
- Work closely together with both managers and sales force in order to detect individual or group need of training
AAK Sweden AB, Malmö
Do you want to work in the exciting interface between industry and academic sciences? We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated person to work with enzyme development and technology in a joint project between AAK and the Division of Biotechnology, Department of Chemistry at Lund University.
The following points will be in focus:
- Screening and selection of novel enzymes from bioinformatics sources
- Cloning, production and evaluation of enzyme candidates
- Increasing the knowledge of activity and stability of enzymes during process conditions
The task is doctoral studies which include designing and conducting experimental research, graduate courses, writing scientific articles and doctoral thesis. Duties may also include participation in teaching and other departmental work, at the Division of Biotechnology, to a maximum of 20 % of the time.
Do you believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We think our outstanding summer internship is the best addition to your university degree for ambitious students, with an eye on the engineering world.
- You will work in a team with other engineering students focusing on digitalisation
- Many potential projects are in the field of data analytics. In the past few years, summer interns have, among other things, created a machine learning model to reduce the risk of unforeseen costs in projects. They have also evaluated new analytics tools to detect and analyse problems in building management systems.
- There is also a need for market research to support the organization.
We need students who specialize in IT/computer science with programming skills, this is a top priority. A deeper understanding of networks is a plus.
Compass Human Resources Group recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew
Do you want to join Smith & Nephew and build a strong market position within Ear, Nose and Throat in West Sweden as well as Denmark? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
In this role you will have the responsibility to increase the market share of Smith & Nephews ear, nose and throat product portfolio in West Sweden and Denmark. You will do it via good planning and targeted execution to ensure that you get the best result from your efforts. You will plan your own time and how you want to spend it, but it is expected that you will spend most of your time with the customers on-site to demonstrate and advise about the products – their safe use and the benefit of them. The potential is high, and the opportunities are great.
Är du student och planerar att skriva examensarbete på kandidatnivå våren 2019? Följ med på vår resa in i framtiden #FutureMakers#Siemens
Följande ska utredas inom arbetet
- Analysera inspektionsresultat och drift från berörda turbiner. Även dagsaktuella data från Remote Monitoring System kan användas.
- Se över aktuell design och ta fram lista på möjliga problemområden. En punkt som vi redan vet om är termiska effekter.
- Besök på site för mätningar och utvärdering av teoretiska förstudier. Detta ska genomföras i samband med revisionsavställning av aktuell turbin.
Examensarbetet är lämpligt för personer som studerar kandidatexamen med inriktning mot maskinteknik. Problemlösning och sätta våra kunder i fokus är av stor vikt, därför behöver du vara social och inte ha svårt för att kommunicera och ställa frågor.
To meet the strongly increasing demand for our dental products in the Nordic and Baltic region, we now need you as our enthusiastic Country Manager Nordics & Baltics.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Leading and coaching of our representative consultant team
- Coordination and promotion of trading activities
- Planning and implementation of dental events and hands-on courses
VOCO offers you comprehensive training in Germany, a competitive remuneration package including a monthly salary and an attractive bonus programme.
Bli del av en öppen och dynamisk arbetsplats där professionell och personlig utveckling står högt på agendan. Genom att göra hållbara energilösningar mer kostnadseffektiva, utveckla ny teknik för framtidens smarta industri och elektrifiera person- och godstransporter gör vi verklighet av vår vision om en hållbar värld.
Till Siemens HR funktion Lön, Functional Shared Services (FSS), söker vi nu en lönespecialist med inriktning mot lön och system inom HR. Du rapporterar direkt till HR FSS Payroll Manager, samtidigt är du en del av ett nordiskt och globalt nätverk där du fungerar som svensk kontaktperson och projektresurs för olika globala projekt och initiativ som drivs av FSS. Arbetet spänner över tre områden; Lön, HR-system samt rapportering. Tjänsten är ett vikariat på ett år med stora chanser till förlängning.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to work with Axfood in Sweden.
The Key Account Manager develops and improves the results of the key accounts. The role is accountable for pricing, negotiating, account planning of the key accounts.
- Responsible for the development of sales strategies, aimed at the achievement or surpassing of pre-determined sales objectives for supporting the growth of the company’s business (WD, referencing, range, shelf, activation, revenue management).
- Deal with large national modern distribution accounts and be in charge of the expansion of sales, introducing new products/services to clients and organizing visits to current and potential clients.
- Management of the assigned budget.
Sennheiser is a global leader in audio solutions for the corporate world, including offices, Unified Communications environments and Contact Centers.
You will be the key player in building up sales in the Nordics – for this position in Sweden, Finland and the Baltics. Your goal is to increase our market share through end-user lead generation, development, and closing opportunities with our channel partners (distributors & resellers).
This newly created position offers you a large degree of autonomy and account responsibility for several countries. You become part of the sales team for the Business Telecommunications market (Headsets & Speakerphones) with reference to the Senior Sales Manager Nordics & Baltics. Through our Sales Excellence Program, we will ensure that you can further develop your competences within sales and negotiation techniques.
AAK Sweden AB, Malmö
Communications Specialist with project management skills
We are now looking for a Communications Specialist to our Corporate Communications department. You will be part of a small, dynamic team responsible for internal and external communications at Group level. You will be reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and work closely with many different external and internal stakeholders locally and globally.
On an ordinary workday you prepare presentations, align input from managers and other contributors, write and edit texts, and discuss deadlines and practicalities with external and internal stakeholders – and manage it all.
Join Siemens Industry Software’s Nordic Finance team in Solna as a Financial Analyst, reporting directly to the CFO, with responsibilities to include the following:
- General Accounting (A/R, A/P, G/L, B/S, banks, cash flow, payments, reconciliations)
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Internal and external accounting (local GAAP and IFRS)
- Intercompany handling and reconciliation
If you are seeking to further develop your Finance career in a hi-tech multinational environment, apply now!
We offer a great working environment, with friendly and competent colleagues in an open-minded organization. Our organization in the Nordics is growing rapidly and the working atmosphere is ambitious, focused and fun; offering possibilities to develop both personally and technically.
This role involves the evaluation, design and maintenance of domains, servers and applications throughout the enterprise, using mainly Windows; troubleshooting Windows infrastructure and system problems; deployment, administration and support of vendor and in-house applications and associated hardware; some customization, testing, and debugging on vendor-supplied utilities and enterprise applications; maintaining metrics and documentation; provision of technical proposals and recommendations to various company organizations.
- Monitors performance and proactively administers assigned systems and in-house applications.
- Provides regular reports on performance, project status, and other infrastructure data
- Maintains data, software, and hardware security and emergency procedures.
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrotechnician is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
- Prepare and carry out interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, such as network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe, etc.;
- Implement corrective measures (in the event of breakdowns or when safety or warning devices are triggered) and compile intervention reports and records;
- Take delivery of new high-voltage and low-voltage systems; prepare and perform the associated commissioning tests;
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrical Technician is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
- Establish installation requirements for optical fibres in the entire accelerator complex and general infrastructure at CERN;
- Take part in defining optical fibre specifications and in their qualification/quality assurance process;
- Assist the project managers in preparing technical work files for the contractors;
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrotechnician (Fibre Optics and Cabling) is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
The activity includes:
- Establish installation requirements for signal cabling and DC-power cabling for the accelerator magnets;
- Take part in defining the cable cross-section and connector specifications;
- Assist the project managers in preparing technical work files for the contractors;
The European Investment Bank, Luxemborg
Join us in setting up the core components of our next generation Infrastructure and Operations services, from service desk and automation to the latest datacentre technologies, from tools to teams.
As the Solution Architect and Project Manager Network & Unified Communication, you will be responsible for leading the technology roadmap, design and delivery of projects concerning the following scope: network (wired and wireless), fixed telephony, enterprise instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, data lines, and Internet access.
You will report to the Head of Infrastructure Solutions and Projects Unit, responsible for providing quality network and unified communication architectures and designs in response to new business opportunities or changes to the existing infrastructure.
Jarltech Europe, Uppsala
To further expand in the Nordic market, we are currently seeking for our office in Sweden INSIDE SALES/JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Support the Key Account Managers in the Nordics.
- Find new market openings, new customers and develop the customer base.
- Initiate strategic business relationships via telephone, mail or visits.
What you can expect:
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a small team, international colleagues and a flat corporate hierarchy with fast decision-making processes.
- A fixed salary with performance-related bonuses.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Seepex Nordic A/S
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). Your daily workplace is on the road combined with a home-office setup. You probably live in Greater Stockholm or somewhere nearby. You will be employed in Sweden and have a close cooperation with the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Roskilde, Denmark.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
Are you a qualified and proactive Electrical Safety Engineer, willing to contribute to a unique work environment at the heart of one of the world's most complex and exciting scientific experiments? Then this opportunity is for you. Join the largest particle physics research laboratory in the world! CERN, take part!
- Contribute to the projects/experiments safety support activity of the HSE-OHS Group, internally coordinating different safety specialists.
- Support, check and validate design calculations prepared by different CERN technical departments. This activity can relate to highly specialised equipment, not fully covered by common standards.