Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
724 hittade annonser
Abbott Sweden, Kista or Copenhagen
For our Abbott Cardiac Arrhythmias and Heart Failure (CAHF) we have an amazing opportunity for a talented Business Controller.
In the role of Business Controller, you will be an important business partner for the management and a financial advisor in taking business decisions. You will directly report to the Regional Controller Europe North.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, analyze and comment on Revenue/OPEX/Margin/Headcount reports and Market share for the local Management
- Create ad hoc analysis and prepare analysis requested by the North European office;
- Support for building business cases and the monthly closing process.
NKT Photonics A/S, Hudiksvall
This is an exciting opportunity to join NKT Photonics in Hudiksvall, Sweden, one of the fastest growing companies in the laser & sensing industry. We employ some of the best minds in our industry and is looking for a Production Engineer who is interested in both production work and R&D.
This role is to add engineering competence, and enable securing process control in production, but also to work in R&D projects on site. It is important that you can balance between multiple disciplines theoretical/experimental, optics /materials science etc. You will be part of a smaller team where there is close collaboration with your colleagues and Manager.
- Ensure appropriate product and process documentation
- Verify and manage product related changes
- Routine measurements in production, such as optical characterization of glass/fiber, materials analyzing using SEM/EDS etc.
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund or Gothenburg
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
Are you an experienced electrical engineer, specialized in specific equipment using power electronics like battery-based power systems? Contribute your skills to the maintenance, consolidation and extension of a complex electrical transmission and distribution network, dedicated to a unique laboratory hosting some of the world's most complex technical installations. Join CERN's Electrical Engineering team. Take part!
As an Electrical Engineer in the Electrical Network Maintenance (MT) Section, you will manage low voltage equipment, in particular, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, DC battery-based power systems and 400/230 V metal-enclosed indoor switchboards of modular design, throughout the whole equipment lifecycle.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic multi-national team of radiation protection specialists? Contribute your skills to our radiation protection work at the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, Take Part!
As a Radiation Protection Technician, you will contribute to operational radiation protection in radiation areas, and notably, you will:
- Assess radiological risks at workplaces in accelerator tunnels, experimental areas, laboratories, storage areas and workshops in CERN.
- Perform radiation measurements in various, static and dynamic high energy, multi-particle radiation fields.
- Perform work and dose planning, elaborate safety measures and working procedures.
Are you a mechanical CAD and PLM specialist familiar with CATIA who enjoys sharing ideas with others? Would you like to work with, and support, a wide range of experts from different fields? Then join CERN's Computer Aided Engineering Section and contribute your expertise in an exciting and challenging environment. CERN, take part!
As a CAD and PLM Technical Engineer, you will be a key member of the CAD Service team providing CERN's engineering design community with a wide range of applications in an integrated engineering data management environment.
We are looking for a KAM who is passionate about the sports nutrition industry and also able to effectively sell within this scale and pace of change/business growth.
- To support the growth of the Swedish business through direct engagement with our key HQ accounts in the Food & Drink markets (FDM).
- To develop our existing partnership with FDM.
- To identify and unlock new distribution opportunities and develop our future partnerships with them.
- To support other team members in their sales approach.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing? Do you have the business savvy, public sector industry experience, and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc).
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to generate awareness and adoption of the AWS Cloud Computing Platform platform covering a wide area of service from infrastructure to Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data and analytics, Mobile DevOps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify strategic partners to facilitate adoption and manage existing partners (SIs, resellers and consulting) within the Nordic: Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and the Baltics
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Would you like to develop your knowledge of stakeholder management as you contribute with your solid analytical skills to provide key sales and marketing insights within toy retail?
You will be part of our Channel Specialist team in Nordic Sales, headed up by a channel development director.
Although you will support the entire division, you will work closely with two key account managers from the grocery and toy specialist channels. Through close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Operations and key customers, you will support the key account managers in their daily work as you:
- Support the development of customer business plans
- Analyse master data and perform regular forecasting
- Create monthly performance reports and campaign analysis
©2017 The LEGO Group
Epson Europe UK Ltd, Kista
Epson is seeking new talent and energy to join our Sales/Marketing team in Sweden. We are looking for a driven and proactive Marketing Services Manager to support local sales teams in development and implementation of the central marketing plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing activities such as creation & roll out of local marketing plans, managing PR, channel & end-user communication, events, budget and planning.
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Would you like to have a job where every day is different? Do you want to use your technical expertise in order to help customers within the Automotive Industry?
If so, we can offer you a position as Service and Quality Assurance (SQA) Leader within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
Nordic Ortopedica AB, Knivsta
AMG Group förvärvade Nordic Ortopedica AB 1 januari 2018 och söker nu en driven Affärsutvecklare/Business Developer med minst 3 års erfarenhet av affärsutveckling.
You will be the engine in the exciting journey of growing the business for Nordic Ortopedica AB in the Nordic countries. Your focus will be building and strengthen the current business relationships to maintain and developing the business for growth. Explore new business opportunities for a wider range in our product portfolio.
ErgoSwiss is looking for the person that will be responsible for our Swedish revenue - but also for the sales to a treatment of a few key accounts in Denmark and Norway.
The new salesrep for ErgoSwiss will take care of our existing customers and the growth of the revenue and will be constantly looking for new possible customers. Visiting customers on their site (40-60 % outside sales), representing our company in national and international exhibitions, preparing and making quotations and follow up will be an important part of the job.
We offer a great job in a professional and international environment with an appropriate salary and great employment terms.
Would you like to be a key player in the configuration management of CERN's accelerators (about 60 km of equipment)? You would also be involved in the main accelerator projects, controlling, centralising and managing all the changes carried out in one of these facilities. Then join the CERN Configuration and Layout section as Configuration Manager. CERN, take part!
As configuration manager, you will be responsible for:
- The configuration (CERN layout) database of different accelerators at CERN ensuring quality and updating information.
- Evaluating requests for technical changes, interacting with different stakeholders of the projects and equipment owners to provide required justification and documentation for formal review and approval.
- Ensuring conformity of the actual modifications with the approved documents.
Are you an experienced fibre optics engineer looking to take part in the operation, maintenance and extension of fibre optics networks in a large industrial setting? Contribute your skills to the infrastructure for the major communication systems that constitute CERN's accelerator complex. CERN, take part!
As a fibre optics technical engineer in the FC section, you will actively contribute to the continuous extension, consolidation, and maintenance of CERN's optical fibre network constituting the infrastructure for the major communication systems of the various accelerators, including CERN's current leading project: the High-Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC).
Bli del av en öppen och dynamisk arbetsplats där professionell och personlig utveckling står högt på agendan. Genom att göra hållbara energilösningar mer kostnadseffektiva, utveckla ny teknik för framtidens smarta industri och elektrifiera person- och godstransporter gör vi verklighet av vår vision om en hållbar värld.
- Tillsammans med projektledaren driver du projekten med fullt resultatansvar inklusive hantering av risker och möjligheter.
- Du skapar transparens genom att löpande uppdatera projektets ekonomiska kalkyl och rapportera status.
- Tillsammans med projektledarna identifierar du möjligheter till merförsäljning och kostnadsreduktioner under projektets gång.
PANDORA A/S, Uppsala
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can develop talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results?
If yes, you might be the store manager we are looking for to manage our new fantastic store in Gränbystaden.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Store Manager:
Leadership and development
- Responsible for managing 4-5 team members
- Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and by that continuously strengthen PANDORA’s brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Erfaren elektriker för elinstallationsmontage
Siemens avdelning, som är ansvarig för slutmontaget av gasgeneratorer och kraftturbiner, söker nu efter en ny medarbetare. Avdelningen ansvarar för elinstallationsmontage av gasturbinerna SGT-300, SGT-400, SGT-500, SGT-600, SGT-700, SGT-750 och SGT-800.
- Dina huvudsakliga arbetsuppgifter är elinstallation i slutmontaget.
- Installationer av styr- och kraftkablage enligt ritningsunderlag.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery tillverkar gasturbiner av världsklass och vår marknad sträcker sig över hela världen. Vi erbjuder produkter och lösningar för att generera långsiktigt hållbar och resurssnål elektricitet. Våra kunder finns bland kraftbolag, oberoende kraftproducenter samt företag inom olje- och gasindustrin. Vi har hela kedjan från utveckling, produktion, försäljning, eftermarknad och service. Vi är ca 2600 medarbetare och omsätter ca 10 miljarder kronor.
As INSPIRE Full-Stack Software Engineer in the Open Access Section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
- Take responsibility for the entire development cycle of new features: from writing specifications, prototyping and testing, through deployment in production, both orchestrating others' contribution and directly contributing code.
Would you like to work on the next generation technology and tools for controls data acquisition and transformation, which will be used to control the LHC and the other accelerators? CERN, take part!
As Software Engineer in the Applications Section, you will join a small team responsible for controls data acquisition and transformation systems, and fulfil the following functions:
- Participate in defining the architecture of our service, including how it is integrated into the accelerator controls system.
- Identify and evaluate suitable open-source frameworks upon which to build our solution; select one and adapt or extend it to our needs.
- Design and develop controls-specific data transformations.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
To strengthen our own sales organization in Scandinavia we are looking for an experienced OEM/ACR Manager Scandinavia for cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning
Your responsibilities are:
- Take care of industrial and ACR customers
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
We offer you:
- An exciting job where you can contribute your ideas and experiences
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Good salary
Abbott Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM), Göteborg
As a Sales Representative CRM you are responsible for servicing the current customer base, increasing sales within that base and establishing new accounts for CRM. You will have an in-depth understanding of our product lines to be used in implants and sales meetings. And will also play a key role of supporting management in the formulation of sales strategies and goals.
The tasks and responsibilities:
- Represent the company in a professional manner and with highest integrity.
- To gain specific knowledge of Abbott products and become product and implant expert and assist where appropriate.
- To interact with physicians, their assistants, and hospitals education staff to support implant procedures and answer clinical questions related to Abbott products.